Payment for Services Rendered
Our belief is that everyone should have access to quality mental health treatment; therefore we both accept insurance from most major insurance companies. If you choose to use your insurance, we will help you understand your benefits including co-insurance, deductibles, etc., before your first appointment.
Some people prefer to pay out of pocket, rather than consent to the submission of diagnostic information to their insurance companies regarding their treatment (a requirement for payment to be rendered). This is a private decision and there is no wrong or right. We accept private payment and will discuss our fee schedule with you at the time you are making your appointment.
We are pleased to announce that we are credentialed as in network providers with the following insurance companies:
- Independence Blue Cross Personal Choice
- Independence Blue Cross Personal Choice 65
- Independence Blue Cross Keystone Health Plan East (HMO/POS)
- Independence Blue Cross Blue Chip Keystone Health Plan East
- Independence Blue Cross Keystone 65
- Independence Administrators
- AmeriHealth Administrators
- AmeriHealth HMO/POS
- AmeriHealth PPO & CCM
- AmeriHealth 65
- Some Employer Accounts that use Magellan Behavioral Health to manage benefits
- Health Partners CHIP-KidzPartners
- Health Partners Medicare Advantage
- US Family Health Care
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Medicare *(Laurie only)
- Penn Behavioral Health
We are happy to provide you with a receipt if we are not an in network provider for your insurance, and you can submit this to them for reimbursement.
We accept credit cards or checks, and cash.